FOX SAFETY, LLC
Please contact me for information on upcoming training or to schedule a training session with your group.
Dave Fox - 406.698.9835
* All OSHA classes are limited to 7.5 hours per day, making OSHA 10 a two day class and OSHA 30 a four day class. (These are OSHA rules) Must have 4 attendees minimum
* PEC Basic Orientation/Safeland can be taught in one day. Minimum class time is 6.5 hours.
* PEC Core Compliance (24 hours) can be taught in three days.
* H2S Clear is a 4 hour class.
* American Heart Association - CPR, 1st Aid & AED courses available
- "Hands Only" CPR - geared toward anyone wanting to learn the most basic skills to help save a life
- "Heartsaver" CPR - A more advanced approach.
This adds rescue breathing.
- "BLS" CPR - geared toward the professional 1st responder
We have 2 certified instructors, 6 adult manikins, 1 infant manikin, 2 trainer AED's, 2 bag masks... we can train class sizes up to 12 attendees. Per AHA rules the max ratio of students to instructors is 6:1